continuum-users mailing list archives

From "shinjan sen" <shinjanse...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue in Adding Ant Project to Continuum | Need Help
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:56:53 GMT
Hi,
I was trying to add my ant project to continuum and am facing some issues.
It will be great if you can spare some time to let me know your thoughts on
this.

I have a source code repository which is in SVN and requires proper username
and password to access it.

I tried adding the project into continuum by providing the scm url to access
it and also specified the username and password in the continuum 'Ant
Project' window.
I am using continuum 1.1.

The project got added but the error I received when I invoked the build is:

Provider message: No such provider: 's'.

Also in the log I could see an error:

988652 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Error updating from SCM, not building

It will be of great help for me if you can let me know some pointers
to possible solutions.

Many Thanks

Shinjan