continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI Builds Need Only a Fraction of the Sub-Projects in the SCM Repo
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:34:28 GMT
On 18/04/2008, Harper, Brad <brad.harper@epsiia.com> wrote:
> I'm sure its more complicated than this, but ...

Yes, it is :)

while -N is suitable in cases where the parent just has a pom.xml,
many projects include more files and subdirectories. Really what you
need to do is --exclude each module directory.

However, I have proposed in the past working all the modules from one
checkout. We're investigating those options.

Cheers,
Brett