continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Lyth" <christopher.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't send mail - using tomcat6, java6, and continuum1.1
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:15:12 GMT
Thanks for your suggestions... I tried to set the properties as you
suggested with no luck. Today I downloaded the source that contains
AbstractJavamailMailSender and started adding debug messages. It seems the
password is null...

I'm using the JNDI mail config and it seems the property is never getting
set. When i Hard coded the password as a test and deployed the jar to tomcat
the emails started to send.

--
Christopher J Lyth
christopher.lyth@gmail.com