continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@ALLIANZ.DE>
Subject using Derby network-server instead of Embedded-driver
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:45:44 GMT
In order to migrate the data into mysql we need to connect to the
derby-database of the old installation.

By default the embedded driver is used, hence it's impossible to connect
to this database (I least I didn't find a way).

I have read in the list-archive that it's possible to use the derby
network-driver instead of the embedded driver. That way it is possible
to create a connection from another JVM to connect to the continuum
derby database.
What needs to be configured to replace the embedded driver with the
network driver?

View raw message