continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@allianz.de>
Subject AW: export/ import config
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:02:46 GMT
this tool seems to be specific for derby-databases.
Is there an option to import the generated xml-files into mysql?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 31. März 2008 16:56
An: users@continuum.apache.org
Betreff: Re: export/ import config

The tool load all jars from the local repository. If you can't download jars
from the net automatically, you'll need to add all manually in your local
repository.

If your actual continuum is 1.1 and not 1.1-beta-4, you should use
data-management-cli-1.1
We fixed some bugs about proxies in it.

Emmanuel