continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Harper, Brad" <brad.har...@epsiia.com>
Subject RE: CI Builds Need Only a Fraction of the Sub-Projects in the SCM Repo
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:16:24 GMT
I'm sure its more complicated than this, but ...

At one [high] level, it would seem that the scm plugin could check out
the parent directory [only], and then check out the sub-directories
corresponding to the aggregated sub-projects as described in the parent
project's pom.

And then proceed with the build lifecycle as usual.

Brad