continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Guido Wilken" <Guido.Wil...@isec7.com>
Subject Releasing projects
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:30:12 GMT
Hi there,

I'm looking forward to use the release feature of the continuum server.

As the documentation is not very spevific ;) (To write...), I
encountered a problem...

If I choose to prepare the project for release and enter all the
necessary values (which I double-checked to be correct) the server
displays:

Executing Release Goal

The release goal is currently initializing...

Please wait while the server prepares your project for release.

And nothing happens.

I can push the refresh button as often as I want to ;)

Even taking a coffee break and waiting for a long time won't help...

Scm checkout for the project itself and regular builds are working
fine...

The logs didn't help me much.

The server just claims doing a cvs update.

Any ideas?

Thanks!