continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Guido Wilken" <Guido.Wil...@isec7.com>
Subject AW: problem with cvs
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 13:38:40 GMT
Hi,

by turning on DEBUG nothing more appeared in the logs.
I had another desperate shot and ran "cvs update -d" in the working directory of the project.
By doing so, I discovered that the cvs command had problems with german umlauts.
Which didn't come up while running cvs update in another directory where I checked out the
project.
I don't know why...
*dang*
Changed a few filenames and now everything works fine

Thanks for all your ideas...

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. April 2008 14:41
An: users@continuum.apache.org
Betreff: Re: problem with cvs

Continuum doesn't say your build is wrong, but only that the scm update
failed.
With this log, we can't know if the cvs error is in the cvs update commande
or in the cvs log command launched by the update process.

If you turn on the debug log level for org.apache.maven.scm, maybe you'll
can get more informations in logs.

Emmanuel