continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Guido Wilken" <Guido.Wil...@isec7.com>
Subject problem with cvs
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:00:23 GMT
Hi there,

I'm new to the list...

I have a slight problem with my continuum server. Hope I'm at the right
place and somebody can help.

I have several projects on the server which work fine, so I'm pretty
sure the server is working.

There is one project which caused me some headache so far.

Them pom.xml is mostly the same as the pom's from my other projects.

artifactID, groupId, SCM ... of course are different.

If the server tries to build the project (clean install) it downloads
all the necessary files (the "working copy" folder contains all of them)
but then the builder exits with the following error:

Provider message: The cvs command failed.
Command output:
-------

-------

But I'm pretty sure, that the pom.xml is ok. If I log into my machine
using the continuum account, using "cvs checkout" from the console and
then call "mvn clean install" the build runs fine.

Any ideas on that?

Thanks in advance!!

 Guido