continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting SMTP sender system-wide on continuum webapp
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:18:42 GMT
i ran into this as well, but can't figure out how I got into this state. But
at first my email where getting sent out no matter what. Then after some
adding and removing projects to understand continuum, it all the sudden
started only sending emails if something had changed in the code base, and
test results.

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson