continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject How to use exec-maven-plugin from Continuum?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:16:22 GMT

I've the following code in my pom.xml:

            <plugin>
              <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
              <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
              <executions>
                <execution>
                  <goals>
                    <goal>exec</goal>
                  </goals>
                </execution>
              </executions>
              <inherited>false</inherited>
              <configuration>
                <executable>Test_Update.pl</executable>
                <arguments>
                  <argument>20</argument>
                </arguments>
              </configuration>
            </plugin>

I can successfully execute this code from the command line, by running
the following command:

C:\projects>mvn -N exec:exec -Dexec.executable="2_Test_Update.pl"

But so far, I'd no luck executing this code from Continuum?

I defined -N exec:exec -Dexec.executable="2_Test_Update.pl" under Goals
section, but nothing happened?

I tried adding the same code under the Arguments section, but that did
not work either?

Does anyone know what the right syntax is?

  Thanks,

    Sameh