continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject RE: Access Continuum build number value?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:33:56 GMT

Hi Nico,

Thanks for your quick response, but could you give a little more
information about how to use ${basedir} to retrieve Continuum build
number? Is there is an example I can review?

In my parent Maven pom.xml, I've the following section:

            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifestEntries>
                            <Built-By>XYZ, Inc.</Built-By>
                            <Module-version>1.0.0</Module-version>
                            <Build-number>3953</Build-number>
                            <Build-date>APR.11.2008</Build-date>
                            <Mode>development</Mode>
                        </manifestEntries>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Currently, as shown above the build number value is hard coded, so my
goal is to automatically update the above build number value with
Continuum build number whenever Continuum runs a build. And also, the
build date if possible?

Can this be done?

  Thanks,

       Sameh