continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject Access Continuum build number value?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:20:40 GMT

During the build, I need to obtain the current build number value and
pass it on to another process, so where does Continuum save the build
number information? Is there is a file I can read to retrieve this
information from?

Every time, Continuum runs it increment the current build number value
by one, so where does it retrieve this value from?

Thanks,

   Sameh