continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:51:04 GMT
Could fix the problem with the following procedure:

1. Restarted continuum
2. Triggered new build for project
3. Build ended with SUCCESS
4. Could now delete project

It think it would be helpful if the error handling would provide some
help and maybe even some suggestion for resolution.

It kind of helped going through Jira entries, though...

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Guther [mailto:Andreas.Guther@markettools.com]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 8:29 AM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be
deleted

We are using continuum 1.1.

It looks to us as if one build process gut hung up and never finished.
We tried to delete the project but we are not able to.  We get the
following error message:

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request
failed: DELETE FROM PROJECTDEPENDENCY WHERE PROJECTDEPENDENCY_ID=?
NestedThrowables: SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTDEPENDENCY'
caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_FK2' for key
(40580). The statement has been rolled back.

Is there any way to delete the project?

Thanks in advance for any hint or help.

Andreas