continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:28:59 GMT
We are using continuum 1.1.

It looks to us as if one build process gut hung up and never finished.
We tried to delete the project but we are not able to.  We get the
following error message:

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request
failed: DELETE FROM PROJECTDEPENDENCY WHERE PROJECTDEPENDENCY_ID=?
NestedThrowables: SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTDEPENDENCY'
caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_FK2' for key
(40580). The statement has been rolled back.

Is there any way to delete the project?

Thanks in advance for any hint or help.

Andreas