continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Janne Rantala" <janne.rant...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem notifying latest committers
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:08:56 GMT
Hi,

How is notifying latest committers supposed to work? We have users who have
the same user id in both cvs and Continuum and they have been given
developer role in project. I've also added notifiers to project group which
that project belongs to, to send mail to latest committers but they never
get the mail. If I add email address to project group's notifiers, mail is
sent to these adresses.

I also noticed that there are no developers shown in project's property
page, is this normal?

I'm using Continuum 1.1.

Best regards,

Janne