continuum-users mailing list archives

From bennyboy <seadimp...@gmail.com>
Subject java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/lib/tools.jar
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:09:49 GMT

Hello,

I'm new with continuum, I need to install it on a Fedora Core 8 64bits.

I downloaded the file, I configured the plexus.xml like I need and when I
attempted to launch continuum with that command line (see the results) :
service continuum start
Starting Apache Continuum...

But nothing happens in my browser, and logs look like this :

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/lib/tools.jar
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Configurator.configure(Configurator.java:333)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.configure(Launcher.java:131)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:404)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:351)

Don't know what is the problem, if you have any idea.

Regards, Benny.