continuum-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Ranieri <claud...@buscape-inc.com>
Subject Problem in Build Definitions
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:33:55 GMT
Hi,

I am using Continuum 1.1 final
In my project, I have 2 build definitions:

Goals                                           | Arguments
        | Build File  | Schedule      | Profile | From        | Build Fresh | Default  | Description
  | Type
clean install                               | --batch-mode --non-recursive | pom.xml | ten
minutes |               | GROUP   | false              | true        | my install       |
maven2
clean install wagon:deploy | --batch-mode --non-recursive | pom.xml | ten minutes |
        | PROJECT | false              | false       | my deploy     | maven2

The default build is "my install", but the "my deploy" is executed in schedule trigger. Why?
Thanks