Hi,

 I checked my windows Environment variable and then made the global and local path environment variable the same value. Then restarted the continuum service but the result is same error. i don't know how to proceed.

please add your valuable comment

Thanks
Arun

"benoit LUTTRINGER" <benoit.luttringer@igc-erp.com>

03/31/2008 12:45 PM
Please respond to
users@continuum.apache.org

<users@continuum.apache.org>, <continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
cc
Subject
RE: CVS command failed

Hi,

I had the same kind of problem running the svn command when using Continuum as a windows service.

I noticed that not only the global path but also the LOCAL path environment variable have to be correctly set.

When you launch your cvs command in a DOS prompt, the global path is checked too. Continuum seems to care about the local one only.

Benoit