Hi,
  I am using maven 2.0.7 and apache continuum version 1.1, and Windows XP.  i  configured the system for  autobuilding.  The SCM was CVS. it was working fine for some days.   now  when i see the build error log i can see the error as mentioned below.

Provider message: The cvs command failed.
Command output:

when type cvs in my command prompt i can see the cvs options and help messages.
Please comment on this issue.

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."