continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stefano Fornari" <stefano.forn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum.project.currentBuild.number
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:45:27 GMT
Hi,
yes, if you look in the continuum log, you find something like:

Executing: /bin/sh -c 'cd /media/maxtor/forge/working-directory/28 &&
/opt/apache-maven-2.0.8/bin/mvn --batch-mode --non-recursive
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.state=2
-Dcontinuum.project.nextBuild.number=16
"-Dcontinuum.project.group.name=Funambol Open Source Edition"
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.number=15 deploy'

HTH
Ste

can be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm