continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Henrik Lynggaard" <henrik.lyngga...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple invocations of maven in one build ?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:47:14 GMT
Hi

I am trying to mimic the following shell script in continuum

when "build now" is pressed i want to run

mvn clean install assembly:assembly

and each night I want all of this

mvn clean install assembly:assembly
mvn site:site
mvn org.codehaus.mojo:dashboard-maven-plugin:dashboard
mvn -PgraphvizAvailable
h.elca.el4j.maven.plugins:maven-depgraph-plugin:depgraph
mvn -PgraphvizAvailable
ch.elca.el4j.maven.plugins:maven-depgraph-plugin:fullgraph	mvn
-Plocal.deploy site:deploy

The key here is the splitting into several maven invocations in order
to work around the way aggregation reports work in maven

I am having trouble trying to configure this. As far as I have
understood I cannot just list all goals because they would end up in
the same maven invocation.

So how to configure ?

Best Regards
Henrik