continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Slide" <richard.sl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debug continuum with eclipse
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:23:18 GMT
Hello,

I try to debug webapp part with mvnDebug.

This what i do :

1: I go  D:\continuum\trunk\continuum-webapp
2: mvnDebug install and the jvm  listen to port 8000
3: Lunch eclipse debugger to attach to 8000 and put break point in all
method of TestAction.

but my eclipe doesn't stop to the break point why ?

the project the i configure in eclipse is continuum-webapp

thanks for help

--Richard