continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how cut an heritage in a 'son's' pom file ?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:46:38 GMT
a lot of times people will put an attribute on the mojo that lets you skip
processing, then you can configure the modules that are not to run with that
parameter set.

problem is defining something at the top lvl to run in all child modules
means just that and you need custom behavior to alter that

unless I am not understanding your question :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com