continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <Tonte.Poun...@aviall.com>
Subject RE: Continuum Mail Notifier Issue
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:21:58 GMT
Thanks   I was able to resolve this issue with the following documentation.

http://continuum.apache.org/configuration.html

Thanks Again!

Tonté

             "Marose, Justin
             (GE EntSol,
             Security)"                                                 To
             <Justin.Marose@ge         <users@continuum.apache.org>
             .com>                                                      cc

             03/14/2008 08:27                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: Continuum Mail Notifier Issue

             Please respond to
             users@continuum.a
                 pache.org

To always send email notification, even if the build state does not change,
set the 'alwaysSend' element for the mail notifier to 'true' in the
application.xml file that is under
[continuum_dir]\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\plexus.

I think 'always build' forces a build even when there are no changes in
your scm.

Regards,
Justin