continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <Tonte.Poun...@aviall.com>
Subject Re: Continuum1.1.war not recognizing Subversion command 'svn' -- Need help!
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:42:57 GMT
Is this the right way to install the svn command line (See below)?

Thanks!

             Tonté Pouncil
             <Tonte.Pouncil@av
             iall.com>                                                  To
                                       users@continuum.apache.org
             03/13/2008 01:28                                           cc
             PM                        users@continuum.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Continuum1.1.war not
             Please respond to         recognizing Subversion command
             users@continuum.a         'svn' -- Need help!
                 pache.org

On my Windows XP box I set up an environment variable for SVN_HOME and then
I added this variable to my PATH variable like so: %SVN_HOME%\bin;

Inactive hide details for "Claudio Ranieri" <claudior@buscape-inc.com>
"Claudio Ranieri" <claudior@buscape-inc.com>

                         "Claudio
                         Ranieri"
                         <claudior@b
                         uscape-inc.
                         com>                                           To

                                              <users@continuum.apache.org>
                         03/13/2008
                         01:18 PM                                       cc

          Please respond to                                        Subject
      users@continuum.apache.org
                                              Re: Continuum1.1.war not
                                              recognizing Subversion
                                              command 'svn' -- Need help!

Hi Tonté,

Did you install the svn command line
(http://downloads.open.collab.net/collabnet-subversion.html)?
Did you add the svn.exe in your PATH (enviroment variables)?
Bye