continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <Tonte.Poun...@aviall.com>
Subject Re: Continuum1.1.war not recognizing Subversion command 'svn' -- Need help!
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:28:11 GMT

On my Windows XP box I set up an environment variable for SVN_HOME and then
I added this variable to my PATH variable like so: %SVN_HOME%\bin;

             "Claudio Ranieri"
             <claudior@buscape
             -inc.com>                                                  To
                                       <users@continuum.apache.org>
             03/13/2008 01:18                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Continuum1.1.war not
             Please respond to         recognizing Subversion command
             users@continuum.a         'svn' -- Need help!
                 pache.org

Hi Tonté,

Did you install the svn command line
(http://downloads.open.collab.net/collabnet-subversion.html)?
Did you add the svn.exe in your PATH (enviroment variables)?
Bye