continuum-users mailing list archives

From Arun Kathirvel Sarojam <Aru...@ibsplc.com>
Subject RE: CVS command failed
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:50:15 GMT
Hi,

 I checked my windows Environment variable and then made the global and
local path environment variable the same value. Then restarted the
continuum service but the result is same error. i don't know how to
proceed.

please add your valuable comment

Thanks
Arun

"benoit LUTTRINGER" <benoit.luttringer@igc-erp.com>
03/31/2008 12:45 PM
Please respond to
users@continuum.apache.org

<users@continuum.apache.org>, <continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: CVS command failed

Hi,

I had the same kind of problem running the svn command when using
Continuum as a windows service.

I noticed that not only the global path but also the LOCAL path
environment variable have to be correctly set.

When you launch your cvs command in a DOS prompt, the global path is
checked too. Continuum seems to care about the local one only.

Benoit