continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <Tonte.Poun...@aviall.com>
Subject Re: Is continuum still an active project?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:38:43 GMT
I found this link (http://maven.apache.org/continuous-integration.html) on
the http://maven.apache.org/.

htp

Tonté

             "Sam Wilson"
             <numbsafari@gmail
                                       users@continuum.apache.org
             03/17/2008 11:22                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Is continuum still an active
             Please respond to         project?
             users@continuum.a
                 pache.org

Hi,

I came to the maven site (maven.apache.org) today to download the latest
version of Continuum (setting up a new system at a new site, old site is
working great as far as I know). Anyhow, I found that there is no longer
any
link to continuum from the main page and most of the references to the
project have disappeared (in fact, there are exactly 0 references on the
main page).

Is continuum being discontinued by the maven project? Should I go elsewhere
for my maven build server?

sw