continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <Tonte.Poun...@aviall.com>
Subject Getting Build Successful even when Maven Build Fails.
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:46:23 GMT

Hi,

I would like to know why Continuum reports succesfful build even when maven
report build failures due to JUnit test failing?  I would like to know how
to configure this.

Thanks!

Tonté

This e-mail message, including attachments, may contain confidential,
proprietary, or export controlled information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution, or other use is prohibited,
unless expressly authorized.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, and delete
all copies of the original message from your systems.