continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Jason.Yan...@usitc.gov>
Subject Upgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.1 -- can I use the data migration tool?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:04:07 GMT
Greetings,

We're running Continuum 1.0.3 in it's Jetty container on redhat
enterprise 4.   It's about time we upgraded to Continuum 1.1.

I'd prefer to retain my build history, and not go through the trouble of
rebuilding every project.  I found this page:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.1/installation/upgrade.html

It seems to indicate that there is a data migration path that I can
follow.

The page doesn't explicitly state what versions can be upgraded.  Does
this tool support migration from Continuum 1.0.3?

Thanks,

-jason