continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject unsubscribe
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:01:50 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 10:56 AM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: export/ import config

The tool load all jars from the local repository. If you can't download jars
from the net automatically, you'll need to add all manually in your local
repository.

If your actual continuum is 1.1 and not 1.1-beta-4, you should use
data-management-cli-1.1
We fixed some bugs about proxies in it.

Emmanuel

you should delete this message.