continuum-users mailing list archives

From "John Coleman" <john.cole...@eurobase-international.com>
Subject RE: Subversion Repository Philosophy
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:26:58 GMT
It simply triggers builds when svn reports the local working copy is
behind the repo copy.

John

Eurobase International Limited and its subsidiaries (Eurobase) are unable to exercise control
over the content of information in E-Mails. Any views and opinions expressed may be personal
to the sender and are not necessarily those of Eurobase. Eurobase will not enter into any
contractual obligations in respect of any part of its business in any E-mail.

Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message and /or any attachments.
This E-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the / an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission
in error, please notify us immediately, and then delete this E-mail.

Neither the sender nor Eurobase accepts any liability whatsoever for any defects of any kind
either in or arising from this E-mail transmission. E-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free, as messages can be intercepted, lost, corrupted, destroyed, contain
viruses, or arrive late or incomplete. Eurobase does not accept any responsibility for viruses
and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments.

Eurobase Systems Limited is the main trading company in the Eurobase International Group;
registered in England and Wales as company number 02251162; registered address: Essex House,
2 County Place, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0RE, UK.