continuum-users mailing list archives

From "benoit LUTTRINGER" <benoit.luttrin...@igc-erp.com>
Subject RE: CVS command failed
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:19:17 GMT
Hi,

I had the same kind of problem running the svn command when using Continuum as a windows service.

I noticed that not only the global path but also the LOCAL path environment variable have
to be correctly set.

When you launch your cvs command in a DOS prompt, the global path is checked too. Continuum
seems to care about the local one only.

Benoit

________________________________

De : Arun Kathirvel Sarojam [mailto:ArunKS@ibsplc.com]
Envoyé : lundi 31 mars 2008 05:47
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : CVS command failed

Hi,
  I am using maven 2.0.7 and apache continuum version 1.1, and Windows XP.  i  configured
the system for  autobuilding.  The SCM was CVS. it was working fine for some days.   now
when i see the build error log i can see the error as mentioned below.

Provider message: The cvs command failed.
Command output:

when type cvs in my command prompt i can see the cvs options and help messages.
Please comment on this issue.

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received
this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness
of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors,
defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."