continuum-users mailing list archives

From "benoit LUTTRINGER" <benoit.luttrin...@igc-erp.com>
Subject Predefined variables
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:02:33 GMT
Hello there,

I'm new to Continuum and I'm currently configuring it for the daily
building of the C sources part of the project I'm in charge.

So I use the shell build definition.

I need to know if there are some predefined variables existing in
continuum such as the configured working_directory or actually every
properties set using the continuum web interface ?

The underlying idea of my question is the following :

I want to put the batch file that will be launch daily in the configured
continuum working_directory (let's call it 'go.bat').

If a predefined variable exists for the working_directory, I could then
put in the shell definition field of the build definition page something
like that :

'${working_directory}\go.bat'

Thanks for your help

Benoit Luttringer