continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: debug continuum with eclipse
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:26:39 GMT
Hi,
With the current trunk, you can debug a junit with the following cli :
mvn test -Dtest=unitName -Dmaven.surefire.debug=true (you can here
attach a debugger on port 5005).

In order to debug, the webapp part, you can run mvnDebug (with mvn
2.0.8) and attach a debuuger on port 60001).

Or you can install the war in tomcat and launch in
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/catalina.sh jpda start (attach a debugger on port
8000).

--
Olivier