continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What revision of svn repository was checked out for build 24 ?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:28:28 GMT
Hi,
Not possible currently but I think there are some issues related to
this feature. (I'd like to see it too ;-) ).

But as Continuum can use different scm provider. This doesn't exists
for some (cvs doesn't have any revision number).

--
Olivier

can be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm