continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject What revision of svn repository was checked out for build 24 ?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:19:45 GMT
Hi Folks

How can I tell what revision of my subversion repository was checked out
for teh Continuum build #24 of my project?

Thanks.

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can
be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered
by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com

Investec Bank (UK) Limited
Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No: 00489604 Incorporated in
England and Wales