continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: Scheduled builds
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:36:12 GMT
Hi Oliver

Here are the FULL <scm> elements from the pom.xml taken from the
"working copy" for each of the three projects.  I have additionally
given the value of "Branch/Tag" in Project Information for each project.

I've been through several iterations trying to resolve this, so the
<scm> and Branch/Tag information may have been different for each of
these projects when they were first configured.

All projects have the same project name "calypso" and live in a single
project group "calypso".

Kind regards, Robin.

"calypso" trunk project: (Project Information -> SCM Branch/Tag =
<empty>)

<scm>

</scm>

"calypso" 9.2.0 project: (Project Information -> SCM Branch/Tag =
branches/9.2.0)

<scm>

<connection>scm:svn:svn://<hostname>/calypso/calypso/branches/9.2.0</con
nection>
</scm>

"calypso" 9.2.1 project: (Project Information -> SCM Branch/Tag =
branches/9.2.1)

<scm>

<connection>scm:svn:svn://<hostname>/calypso/calypso/branches/9.2.1</con
nection>
</scm>