continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: Subversion Repository Philosophy
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:35:10 GMT
So if I have two separate Continuum projects each looking at different
branches in svn, then the 9.2.0 Continuum project will not build if the
only repository changes were to the 9.2.1 branch (but the 9.2.1 project
will build in that case)?

I'm just configuring the second project (9.2.1) so I can test this
empirically later this afternoon....

-----Original Message-----
From: John Coleman [mailto:john.coleman@eurobase-international.com]
Sent: 13 March 2008 16:27
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: Subversion Repository Philosophy

It simply triggers builds when svn reports the local working copy is
behind the repo copy.

John

Eurobase International Limited and its subsidiaries (Eurobase) are
unable to exercise control over the content of information in E-Mails.
Any views and opinions expressed may be personal to the sender and are
not necessarily those of Eurobase. Eurobase will not enter into any
contractual obligations in respect of any part of its business in any
E-mail.

Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message
and /or any attachments. This E-mail is intended for the use of the
addressee(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you are
not the / an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and
then delete this E-mail.

Neither the sender nor Eurobase accepts any liability whatsoever for any
defects of any kind either in or arising from this E-mail transmission.
E-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as
messages can be intercepted, lost, corrupted, destroyed, contain
viruses, or arrive late or incomplete. Eurobase does not accept any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan any
attachments.

Eurobase Systems Limited is the main trading company in the Eurobase
International Group; registered in England and Wales as company number
02251162; registered address: Essex House, 2 County Place, Chelmsford,
Essex CM2 0RE, UK.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Verizon Business Internet
Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further
information visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com/uk