continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <>
Subject RE: deployment repository directory
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:49:23 GMT
Hi Folks

Continuum is now running very well on my Linux server.  The last piece
of the puzzle is to finally get artifacts copied into the deployment
repository directory.

Can anyone let me know how this mechanism is supposed to work?

I'm using Continuum-2.0-SNAPSHOT and I do not have any
deployment-specific markup in my POM or my assembly descriptors (since
our project is not consumed by any other dev teams here and I don't
necessarily want to push our product into Archiva).  What I do want is
to see the assemblies copied into the deployment repository directory.

Thanks, Robin.

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can
be accessed at
Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered
by MessageLabs. For further information visit

Investec Bank (UK) Limited
Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No: 00489604 Incorporated in
England and Wales

View raw message