continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject Cannot log in to Continuum on linux-x86-64
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:24:49 GMT
Hi Folks

Continuum works for me on Windows at port 9200.

I have started Continuum on linux-x86-64 at port 9200 but am unable to
log-in.

I had earlier reported this issue against Archiva as
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-728 and am now, not unsurprisingly,
experiencing the same behaviour with Continuum.  I'm posting this to the
continuum list in case anyone has seen such behaviour before.
Essentially, if I enter the wrong password I get to a page which tells
me it's wrong, but if I enter the correct password I get redirected
straight back to the login page.

Any and all suggestion welcomed since  I cant't roll Continuum out to
the team whilst it's running on my own developer windows box.

Kind regards, Robin.

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can
be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered
by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com

Investec Bank (UK) Limited
Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No: 00489604 Incorporated in
England and Wales