continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject Subversion Repository Philosophy
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:09:25 GMT
Hi All

Continuum will execute a build if scm has changed.  My scm is
Subversion.  Am I correct in presuming that Continuum will refer to the
version number of the svn repository?  Since any check-in to any item in
the repository, whether it affects this project or not, will increment
the repository version number, I presume that Continuum may build the
project more often than is strictly required.  In this case, ought one
structure the subversion reposioties on a one-per-project basis?

Thanks, Robin.

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can
be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered
by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com

Investec Bank (UK) Limited
Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No: 00489604 Incorporated in
England and Wales