continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: deployment repository directory
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:05:44 GMT
Hi Folks

In the logs of the most recent (forced) build I can see:

54480321 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action execute-builder
54480383 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default  -
Executing: cmd.exe /X /C '""C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\apache-maven-2.0.8\bin\mvn" -f calypso/pom.xml
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.state=2
-Dcontinuum.project.nextBuild.number=10
-Dcontinuum.project.group.name=calypso
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.number=9 assembly:assembly"'
54480383 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default  -
Working directory:
C:\dev\continuum-1.1\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory\1
54586321 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
Exit code: 0
54587055 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action deploy-artifact

So the action deploy-artifact is beining attempted by Continuum, but
there are no relebvant log entries below this - the next entries concern
the start of a scheduled build which has nothing to do as svn has not
changed.

Under what conditions should action deploy-artifact actually do
anything?  Is it ultimately reliant on there being a specifically named
goal in the POM?

Thanks, Robin.