continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: deployment repository directory
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:20:13 GMT
Thanks Oliver.

Is a SNAPSHOT release of Continuum available?  Alternatively is there
any projected date for availability of a patch?

-----Original Message-----
From: oliver.lamy@gmail.com [mailto:oliver.lamy@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Olivier Lamy
Sent: 11 March 2008 17:12
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: deployment repository directory

Hi,
This feature is broken in 1.1 final ([1]).
It's fix in the trunk.

--
Olivier

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1610

2008/3/11, Robin Roos <Robin.Roos@investec.co.uk>:
> Hi Folks
>
>  I've configured the "deployment repository directory" of my continuum

> installation but I cannot get built artifacts to be copied there.  Do
> I  need to alter my POM with any specific goals in order to activate
> this  feature of continuum?
>
>  Thanks, Robin.

>  Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read
> the disclaimer which can be accessed at
> http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
>  Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.

>  This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed
> Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information
> visit http://www.mci.com
>
>  Investec Bank (UK) Limited
>  Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No:
> 00489604 Incorporated in England and Wales

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Verizon Business Internet
Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further
information visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com/uk