continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: continuum.project.currentBuild.number
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:49:02 GMT
Hi Stefano

I am aware of lastBuild.number and nextBuild.number.  I am specifically
looking for currentBuild.number.

Thanks, Robin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Fornari [mailto:stefano.fornari@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 March 2008 16:45
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: continuum.project.currentBuild.number

Hi,
yes, if you look in the continuum log, you find something like:

Executing: /bin/sh -c 'cd /media/maxtor/forge/working-directory/28 &&
/opt/apache-maven-2.0.8/bin/mvn --batch-mode --non-recursive
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.state=2
-Dcontinuum.project.nextBuild.number=16
"-Dcontinuum.project.group.name=Funambol Open Source Edition"
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.number=15 deploy'

HTH
Ste

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Robin Roos <Robin.Roos@investec.co.uk>
wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
>  I installed and configured Continuum today and must say I am very
> impressed.
>
>  I've read the FAQ and trolled through JIRA.  I'd like to ask when the

> property continuum.project.currentBuild.number (or an equivalent) will

> become available.  I'm currently using
> continuum.project.lastBuild.number to drive the <version> information
> of  my maven2 pom.xml.  At least every artifact gets a build number,
> but it  currently gets the previous build number.  So build 5
> generates  artifacts called 9.2.0-build-4.  I can live with this for a

> while, but  it would be useful to have some perspective on the
> potential fix version  for this new feature.
>
>  Thanks, Robin.

>  Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read
> the disclaimer which can be accessed at
> http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
>  Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.

--
Stefano Fornari - Funambol CTO
Home:

Documents:
http://www.funambol.org/documentation/documents.html

FAQ:
http://www.funambol.org/support/faq.html

WIKI:
https://wiki.objectweb.org/sync4j/

Mailinglist archives:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=215 (sync4j-users)
(funambol-dev)

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Verizon Business Internet
Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further
information visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com/uk