continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject continuum.project.currentBuild.number
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:38:36 GMT
Hi Folks

I installed and configured Continuum today and must say I am very
impressed.

I've read the FAQ and trolled through JIRA.  I'd like to ask when the
property continuum.project.currentBuild.number (or an equivalent) will
become available.  I'm currently using
continuum.project.lastBuild.number to drive the <version> information of
my maven2 pom.xml.  At least every artifact gets a build number, but it
currently gets the previous build number.  So build 5 generates
artifacts called 9.2.0-build-4.  I can live with this for a while, but
it would be useful to have some perspective on the potential fix version
for this new feature.

Thanks, Robin.

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can
be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered
by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com

Investec Bank (UK) Limited
Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No: 00489604 Incorporated in
England and Wales