continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonte Pouncil <>
Subject Continuum 1.1 war -- Could not find the executable 'mvn' in the path '[]'
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:53:40 GMT
I am using Continuum 1.1 war on Tomcat 6.  I have installed and verified that the following
software works properly on my Windows XP box: Maven 2.0.7, Subversion 1.4.4, and Tomcat 6.0.14.
 When I start up Tomcat I get following warning: Could not find the executable 'mvn' in the
path '[]'.
How come Continuum can not find maven.  It is on my user environment variable 'path'.  Do
I need to add the maven executable files to Tomcat?
Any help on this issue is much appreciated!