continuum-users mailing list archives

From "murali mohan" <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable notification for certain builds
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:50:02 GMT
Is it possible to disable notification (Email for ex) for certain builds?

For example, I have the notifiers declared in the POM file. I have a
project, say Kernel, for which i have defined two builds. Build 1 - Complete
install (Including test runs), Build 2 - Install - Skipping tests. Build 2
is to ensure that the install is complete. I don't want any notification to
be send for Build 2.

Can we disable notification by the use of some command line arguments or is
there any other option? Pls remember that both builds are in the same
project and hence the notifier config is common for both builds.

Murali.