continuum-users mailing list archives

From "murali mohan" <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Definition Arguments
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:09:19 GMT
Maven profiles can be used for this purpose. For example, You can have one
profile for non-continuum build, which can be activated  only when the
Environment property project.version has a value of "
9.2.0-build-${continuum.project.nextBuild.number} ".
I think the syntax is:

<profiles>
  <profile>
    <activation>
      <property>
        <name>project.version</name>
        <value>9.2.0-build-${continuum.project.nextBuild.number}</value>
      </property>
    </activation>
  </profile>

Not sure if this is the best approach.